jual recorder system untuk bandara
jual recorder system untuk bandara, Becker Avionics GK615 Indonesia Becker Avionics GK615 Indonesia offer a smart and easy solution for mobile and backup communications for airport authorities and air traffic services.
Air traffic services require efficient, reliable and user friendly communication equipment. Assembled with quality-proven components, engineered with state-of-the-art technology and driven with a customer-centric philosophy, our radio-communications solutions are meant to be flexible and scalable.
Designed for operations at airfields and airports in a very demanding environment, the GK615 and GK616 portable VHF stations offer latest technology and support all frequency channels in the aeronautical frequency range, adjustable in 25 kHz and 8,33 kHz steps. The user friendly operator menu and the extensive setup possibilities allow a very personal setup for the user. The large, clear and dazzle-free LC display shows the active frequency and either the standby frequency or memory channel.
With an output power of 6W or 10W, the transmitter is strong enough for medium range communications, ensuring a low cost of ownership for the customer. The robust aluminium case includes dry-lead–acid battery technology, charging can be easily accessed via a socket located on the front panel.
Becker Avionics GK615 Indonesia transceivers are also available with an EASA/FAA certified aircraft radio, ideally suited for hot air balloons or as emergency aircraft radios.
- 6 W and 10 W RF-power variants
- Battery power supply: 12/24 VDC (maintenance-free, rechargeable)
- Channel spacing: 25 and 8.33 kHz
- Frequency range: 118.000-136.990 MHz
- Socket for battery charging on front panel
- Dual watch function (monitoring two frequencies during TX/RX)
- Selectable and adjustable squelch levels
- Parameter setting via user menu
- 9 free editable memory channels
- Non-volatile memory
- Emergency mode
- 4 fully configurable audio outputs
- Compliant with ETSI standards and type approved for ATM applications
- Available with an EASA/FAA Certified transceiver for airborne usage