Sangoma PBXact 2001 Appliance
The Sangoma PBXact 2001 Appliance is ideally suited for large contact centers or enterprise offices. The PBXact 2001 Supports up to 2000 licensed extensions and 1500 simultaneous calls. Sangoma’s S-Series IP phones provide out-of-the-box automatic setup from anywhere in the world. The administration GUI’s EndPoint Manager Tool allows for unified setup and firmware management for all phones. Sangoma PBXact Series devices also allow for softphone integration (for desktop softphone or mobile device) which is key to keeping everyone informed with having remote employees. The desktop softphone integration works with both Windows and Mac and features video call, screen-share, team chat, file transfer, fax, SMS, presence. Some of the softphone features for Mobile include video call, voicemail, unattended transfer, push notifications, presence control, and is compatible with both Android and iOS software. The Sangoma PBXact series devices can do it all and helps to keep everyone connected. The Sangoma PBXact 2001 Appliance Supports up to 2000 licensed extensions and 1500 simultaneous calls.
- User/ Call Capacity: 2000 Users / 1500 Calls
- Network/Management Ports: 2x GB Network / 3x USB / 1x Micro USB / 1x Serial Console (RJ45) / 1x VGA
- 350W/550W hot plug power supplies with full r redundancy option
- Desktop and Mobile Softphone Integration – compatible with Windows and Mac and Android and iOS
- Built-in Auto-Provisioning with redirect service (Included with Sangoma IP Phones)
- Secure communications (SRTP/ TLS)